Please Read Carefully - This information is very important.
- Returns must be made within 10 days of invoice.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- All returns must be in re-sellable or like-new condition, without evidence of attempts at installation or use.
- Defective parts or parts sent to you in error will be exchanged or refunded in full.
- Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
How to Return an Order
- Return the part in the original box with the invoice number clearly marked on the outside of the packaging.
- Package the returned items properly. When shipping merchandise back to us, please wrap the part(s), place in the original box and secure with tape. Do not leave the part(s) loose in the package. Parts scratched or damaged in return shipping due to inadequate packaging will not be accepted.
- Parts scratched or damaged due to installation will not be accepted.
- All returns must be sent pre-paid. We strongly suggest you ship by U.S. Mail using the pre-paid return label or by UPS Ground. All foreign returns must be authorized in advance. No collect shipments will be accepted.
- Insure the returned part for its full value to protect yourself against loss.
- Send all returns to Ultra Motorcycle Company at the address listed below.
- We CAN NOT and WILL NOT accept returns on special ordered parts. All sales on specialty or custom parts are final.
- No refunds will be made without prior written authorization. No refunds will be made without the product being returned to Ultra Motorcycle Company. Product MUST be in resellable or like-new conditions without evidence of attempts at installation or use.
- Returns REQUIRE an Authorized Return Number. No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization.
Ultra Motorcycle Company